About the Lord's Work

Things here are still going great and yes we continue to help support our recent converts. As for stories we are teaching a man named Mr. Kobby. He is a really nice guy and we are on lesson 3 with him. Anyway we were teaching him and this man came from nowhere and started yelling at us (I think he was drunk) and before we could say anything Kobby stood up and said "How could you talk to men of God like that!? Do you not know they are on doing the Lords work!?" It was awesome!
Also sorry I didn't email Monday. There was problems with our power at the church but now it is fixed an all is well. Now the food is becoming a lot better. I eat fish ,Fufu, and even snails and many other strange thing that i don't dare ask what it is.

Also thanks for visiting Sarah I think that is why I did not email Monday because I would not have been focusing on the work if I did.

Well Love you!
Elder Barnum



 
Love,
Elder Barnum

Comments

  1. Hi Austin, I love reading your emails and looking at the pictures you post. Life in Africa looks so much different then in the US. The food sounds very strange. That's great you have adjusted to it.

    We came back home this summer. We are very excited to be back. We bought a house in Santa Fe Hills. Your grandpa is moving us into it today! We've been spending a lot of time with your family. We went beach camping together a few weeks ago and had a great time. Keep the emails coming. It's great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment