July 17th, 2017

My week was good! So the baptisms will be this week it will be Daniel, P.J Lawson, and Akosi. Lawson wanted to be baptized from the first moment we met him so he can't wait for Saturday. Daniel needs a special interview but is also very eager to be baptized so hopefully everything goes well there. The there is Akosi who is awesome he always keeps his word he is reading the Book of Mormon and there is no way he well not be baptized this weekend.
Elder Okananwa is a great talker (sometimes too much). He is also learning Twi so he can understand what some people are saying but not all the time. Overall we make a great team!
I am always happy to hear that things are gong well back home. I am always praying for you guys. Also please give Grandpa a big hug for me since I missed his birthday. I love you guys so much.

Love,
Elder Barnum

Comments