Transfer Week: Sunyani!

Wow this week has gone fast. Also I am being transferred to Suyani on Wednesday and I am going to be the senior companion! At first I thought that means I might be training but the Elder I am being paired with name is Aya and he has been out for over a year... the President told me that he is very quiet and does not enjoying working that much so I am going to have to be very patient with him. I just hope everything goes well this coming week.

As for last week we had two baptisms. It was Abigail and Sister Mercy They are great I know that Abigail well need someone to befriend her but I have faith that she well do fine. Mercy on the other hand is only 9 and her family are all members. 

I hope everything continues to go well at home and I am very happy that Tim is ok. I love you guys so much!

Love,
Elder Barnum

Comments