Lost Sheep

So, long time no see... I guess it is going to be that way for another year and some months, haha! So this week I had a really cool experience. My companion and I gate knocked this one compound and this lady came to the gate and let us in. We asked her if she had any time to sit down and she let us in to this nice room with couches (I love when there are couches instead of teaching on benches). Anyway before we walked in, the Spirit just hit me super strong, so I was thinking alright she is ready to be baptized. So I wanted to teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ so we started to teach. After we had practically gotten through the whole lesson, we started talking about baptism. She stopped us and told us she was already baptized in our church. I then realized why I felt the Spirit beforehand. The Lord, he cares about all his sheep and wants them all to come back to him. No matter the timing, it is never too late to confess and forsake. Anyway, just figured I would share a cool experience. I hope all continues to go great for everyone back home. Love you all.

Sincerely,
Elder Barnum


Comments