Cold at 82 degrees!




October 16, 2017

This Week Elder Dennis and I have been expanding our teaching pool. We also are still Teaching a Girl named Evelyn who is helping us translate to her mom and dad every now and then. Her family is truly a gold mine for Missionaries. As is every family that will or will not let us in. She has had amazing questions even some that I did not know and had to study up on.
Overall I think we are going to be able to get there entire family and if not me Elder Dennis and his next companion. That is another thing! I am getting along so well with elder Dennis... it is amazing! i am so happy that i get to train him and be with him another 9 weeks. The work truly goes a lot faster and nicer when both companions are able to work together in harmony and have fun.
Also quick side note I found a guy that sells Mountain Dew so... my life is pretty amazing right now. Besides that tho all continues to go well. Life keeps going and it seems like the weeks are just flying by.
love,
Elder Barnum

October 23, 2017

Another great week under my belt as well! As for what service we do, I pound Fuufuu everyday and also move random objects for people. Honestly we just do random acts of service every day. But that is how so many doors are open for us. You just do something nice and boom! Friend for life.  Well I have had some crazy thunder storms the last couple of days but we don't really mind the rain because once it stops you dry in about 15 minuets.

Love,
Elder Barnum


October 30, 2017

Those are some amazing costumes! Also HOLY COW my dad is in the hall of fame! (we don't have to add he high school part)Haha. Anyway all is well here in Beverly Hills. It is a cool 94-105 about every day with a slight breeze coming from the imaginary A/C unit that we wish we had. ðŸ˜… All kidding aside Things are going really well I have adapted very well and get cold when it gets to be about 82. Also we have recently found a less active family and are in the processes of reactivating and Baptizing their daughter Priscilla who is 14. The family's name is the Amos Family. We have recently been talking with Evelin also who continues to progress it is just that her schedule is a little busy but she still continues to show interest.
As for my clothing, they are all holding up they just have a slight yellow tint to them but that is normal here and there is no way around it. I am currently as healthy as a horse and have been ever since I got on the plane. Looks like Dad's blessing worked (HIGH-FIVE DAD!) so no problems no worries.  just a thunder storm every now and then that washes and drys ya within 15-20 minutes.
Well I hope all continues to go amazing back home.  Mafe wo and MedÉ” wo very much.
Love,
Elder Barnum

Comments